I love a face mask, there is nothing I like more than a nice bubble bath, a glass of wine and a moisture mask. I can just feel the goodness soaking into my skin and restoring it’s radiance.
In terms of work I like the Sisley Express Flower gel mask this can hydrate skin in three minutes. If my model has been travelling a lot or has just finished fashion week this can turn their skin around in a short period of time. On set I wouldn’t have time to have models sat around with thirty minute face masks on!
Different masks do different jobs some clear the skin, some add moisture, radiance, heat, cool whatever your requirement is there is probably a mask to cover it. I tend to just use either radiance or moisture masks as thats the boost my skin usually needs.
Masks I love
1. Sisley Express Flower Gel £60 sisley-paris.com I have mentioned this already this mask gives you instant moisture in three minutes. Perfect for those on the the go.
2. Sisley Black Rose Cream £95 sisley-paris.com This is my absolute favourite I tend to sleep in this and let it absorb overnight. When I wake up my skin feels plump and rejuvenated.
3. Darphin Youthful Radiance Camellia Mask £45 darphin.co.uk. This is instant youth in a tube guaranteed to put the glow back in tired dull skin. Another fav!
4. Kiehls Earth Pore Cleansing masque £21.50 kiehls.co.uk. This masque is for those with oily skin. It matitifies skin and helps to reduce and refine the look of pores.
5. Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask £15.75 uk.lizearle.com. This is a clay mask which is great for drawing out any impurities leaving the skin balanced and calm.
6. Avocado from 75p at local supermarkets. Mash up a super ripe avocado and pop it on you face just like a normal face mask. This is a cheap and natural moisture mask!