Photography Efi Zachou Styling Lucy Kebell Make Up Victoria Bond Hair Marc Ramos Model Eline @ Select. Just a couple of shots from a recent shoot. Let me know what you think? I will do step by step guide tomorrow of how to get Eline’s look.
If you are off on your hols soon and want a list of best buys, like my friend Emma then read on.
1. Chanel Sublimage a total treat, really luxe but knock a naught off to your partner.
2. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, a nice alternative to foundation for your hols.
3. Mac Bronzer, to pump up the glow.
4. YSL touch eclat Y not this is a cult classic concealer, although I find it works better as a highlighter.
5. Dior show Mascara in waterproof to keep your lashes full by the pool.
6. Bobbi Brown long lasting cream eyeshadow in Burnished. These creams are fool proof and can be applied with a finger and they do last all day.
7. Lancome juicy tubes these gorg glosses are the epitomey of summer, and they tast great to. Go for any colour or better still get the mini multipack!
I love boots at the moment, three for twos and the great £5 voucher for no.7 products. I pick up one of their lovely nail varnishes or single eyeshadows, nice little kit top up!
Boots has Maybelline on 3 for 2 at the moment so it’s definately worth purchasing there.
Maybelline seems to bring out a new mascara every week its hard to keep up. I remember when it was only available in the states, and would get so excited when I managed to get friends to bring it over for me.
OK the Volume express one by one, firstly I like the fact the brush comes seperatley and you have to add them togther. I don’t think this has any benefit other than a gimic, it worked for me….Until I get on a shoot and I’m in a hurry and have to open a new mascara…
I like the brush it’s nice and fat in places, which allows you to load up the masara and is fine at the end to get those little hard to reach lashes. I think this mascara will be good for the spider lash trend, started by make-up supremo Pat McGrath. You can just keep on layering to create full thick lashes. I don’t think this would suit girls who like a fine lash….
I’ve updated my website added new work;
Let me know what you think, it’s good to know.
Wow Cindy C looks uh – mazing. I love this shoot the light, the poses the make-up and hair.
The make-up is super flattering using golds, peaches and black for definition. Tanned skin will always look super glam and heathly. Cindy is in great shape and it shows.
New lead page what do you think?