Make a bold summer statement with lovely hues of blues and greens, be bold, be brave…..
1. Pale skinned girls should keep blue to a minimum. Start with neutral base and lip then apply a gold eye shadow to the lid; fill the upper and lower waterline with a black kohl pencil, then apply a dark metallic blue or deep dark aqua marine underneath the lash line. For a more dramatic evening look, don’t be afraid to too bring the blue deep underneath the lash line.
2. Aqua marine is a great colour to enhance a tan, so this is a great holiday look. Apply a basic brown matte eye shadow to the socket line; then follow with a strong metallic aqua marine on the lid, really layer the colour up. For extra intensity fill the water line with a metallic brown eye liner, Mac Teddy is perfect. Then use a metallic brown under the lash line and blend well. Follow with lots of black mascara; a bit of bronzer on the cheek’s, nose and fore head. Finish with a slick of clear lipstick.
3. Bold block colours look great on dark skinned girls; Mac liquidlast liner in blue horizon is perfect for creating a Dolce Vita flick. Make sure you take the colour right down to the top lash line and look down to create a good shape. This can take a bit of practice…. Finish with a strip lash, lots of mascara and a chocolate lip gloss.
4. For a bold evening look; that isn’t too over the top, try Estee Lauders new pure collection by Tom Pecheux. Apply the navy eye shadow to the entire lid, into the socket and the lower lash line. Then use the black eye shadow at the corner of the eye and then along the top line. Fill in the waterline with a navy pencil and finish with lots of black mascara. This is a great alternative to the Smokey eye and is straight of the catwalks.
5. For those of you who are scared of colour, keep it really simple. Line your waterline with Mac minted eye liner. Then add some cream blush to the apples of the cheek, Bobbi Brown pot rouge in tan is perfect. Finish with a slick of sheer fuchsia lip gloss.