I thought I would do a simple summer look that’s pretty, quick and easy…
1. Nobody wants a full coverage foundation in the summer its best to keep it light and natural Estee Lauders day wear plus multi protect with a tint release formula is perfect. Not only does this moisturise but it protects the skin as it has a SPF 15 and it will change and blend in colour if you get a tan, a great summer staple.
2. If you need a to conceal keep it light and light reflective pop a bit of Touche Eclat on the under eye and around the nose and chin if needed.
3. Give yourself a glow with Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for lips and cheeks go for blushed rose which is a gorgeous browny pinky colour perfect for summer. Keep it simple and use your fingers applying it to the apples of your cheeks, smile and apply!
4. Add a bit of colour with Mac’s Minted eye Kohl apply this to the bottom water line to make your eyes pop, this colour looks great with a tan and it’s low maintenance in the summer sun.
5. Curl your lashes to really open out your eyes and finish with a coat of waterproof mascara Max Factor lash lift will last all day and give you great volume in just one coat.
6. Finish with Rimmel’s royal gloss in yummy a lovely sheer lippy that’s easy to apply.
A look that should be accompanied by a nice glass of Rose!